EU4 Nation vs Nation - Athios Players as Countries

AwNoodles

Hello, as some of you may remember I did this for the old Redwarfare and it was kind of fun. So since I have nothing better to do I thought I'd do it again.

How it works:
The game this is played on is called EU4. Instead of the world being filled with actual countries like Germany, France, ect, its replaced with countries named after as many Athios players as I could think of. Everyone starts out fairly equal, and the goal is to become the most powerful Athios player in the world. If you see this and are confused as to why I put you in it, its because I pretty much went down the forums and discord list with whoever I saw. If you don't see your name, don't worry, I made a whole country of all Athios players that don't have their own nation, so you can root for them if you care. If anyone has any questions just ask.

How the world progresses:
Every 50 years in the game, I will post an update on the game map, top 5 militaries, top 5 navies, and top 5 richest countries, as well as an overall recap of what happened over those 50 years. Expect updates every other day.

Potential Issues:
So some problems that happen when you do custom nations is actual nations being made from them. In future map updates there will probably be new real life nations popping up from countries that are in turmoil and are rebelling. I guess that's just more competition. There's also a chance of player nations straight up changing their name, ill make sure every player nation that does is written down so there's no confusion. *Maybe not an issue, but depending on where your nation is, different historical events might affect it. For instance if a nation is in China, they might want to conquer their neighbors to control the mandate of heaven, or in Italy certain countries might have the option to become the papal controller. Religion also plays a role in this sim, so that will affect what nations ally who. So some nations might get screwed depending where they are, but every single nation has almost identical development, its all up to how the nation performs and if they don't get screwed over.

Well if you're reading this it means you skipped all the way to the end or you actually read the whole thing. I'm going to do this as long as people pay attention to it, if it seems like people don't really care ill just skip to the end of times and show the results.

Nations Eliminated
Elitemaster5
Libraryaddict
Kullanari

Top 5 Richest Nations - 250yrs in future
1. Colninja
2. DrabJuice
3. WetUnderwear
4. RCI
5. Anak

Top 5 Largest Militaries - 250yrs in future
1. Colninja
2. shadowstarcat
3. SevereMyopia
4. Bowman
5. Sappia

Top 5 Largest Navies - 250yrs in future
1. Anak
2. Bowman
3. Giovani
4. Colninja
5. Sadokist

World Maps - 1st Year

20200611235941_1.jpg

20200611235828_1.jpg20200611235814_1.jpg

20200611235856_1.jpg

20200611235905_1.jpg

20200611235916_1.jpg

20200611235932_1.jpg
20200616203933_1.jpg
(Cant fit last North America picture, go to 2nd page for full picture)

Attachments

Last edited:

AwNoodles

WORLD UPDATES:
(50yrs)
- The first war has been declared. It's 6ix9ineisthegoat against the very weak BajanCanadian and his ally Lord_Nutritious

- Lexplosion got absolutely annihilated by Setery and PikachuPals, but is now protected by Starken and Mythless

- After starting the first war of the game, 6ix9ineIsTheGoat has quickly gone downhill, losing land to Lord_Nutritious and Bowman, who is close to owning all of Japan and becoming one of the most powerful nations in the game

- Library is the weakest nation in the game, getting half of its land stolen by Anak
======================================================================================
(100yrs)
- In North America, a powerful duo consisting of OdePersonas and Re2pect has formed, focusing their collective power against Theovitz, who is on the verge of being fully conquered.

- Even with the protection of Starken and Mythless, Lexplosion and its protectors were no match for PikachuPals who took even more land from the already weak nation. While everyone was distracted with that war, Imllay2 attacked Smalusion, taking a good chunk of land from them.

- Down in Africa Cutbone has gone on a rampage, taking sizeable chunks of land from Lizardheart, Triggs and Elitemaster5. If things dont turn around for those three nations, it could be the end of them.

- One of the most shocking things to happen is Bowmans insane conquest of almost all provinces in the japanese/korean region, virtually destroying birdy117 and 6ix9ineisthegoat.

- Jackhub01 is getting railed by rebels and Tristio is getting railed by Xtikman.
======================================================================================
(150yrs)

Last edited:

Dave_X

Staff Member
Administrator
I played a ton of Muscovy so I'm very happy with my placement

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
last time i believe i was fighting plague, now i fight imllay

AwNoodles

Decided to remake the map a little and add more people to the world since I cant sim it yet. Added nations in North and South America. I also made an oopsie, when I was remaking the map I switched the nation "All Other SnD Players" with Tragik, so ill try to fix it but if your not on the map you got no one to root for so sorry. Also the country in New Zealand always changed to New Zealand so that kind of sucks too. @daveandnick and @tababysuper here you go

20200616203933_1.jpg

20200616204004_1.jpg

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo