EU4 Nation vs Nation - Athios Players as Countries

Fireblazer

I didn't know he was Australian. I just put myself there cause its usually a dead spot
Ahh gotcha, yeah it was kinda a meme for a while since zelda was running bluewarfare from a laptop in his house and everyone who connected would get 3 bars at max cause Australia. Also thanks for the add!

daveandnick

o whoops I didn’t mean to pressure u or anything I wasn’t actually triggered

appreciate it tho <3

AwNoodles

Alright this is the first world update, its been just over 50 years and a lot has happened. Not going to go over everything, the pictures of the map pretty much show everything that went down. Check the original thread post to see the top nations in different categories. I'll post it here too just incase people don't check my first post.

WORLD NEWS
- Lexplosion got absolutely annihilated by Setery and PikachuPals, but is now protected by Starken and Mythless

- After starting the first war of the game, 6ix9ineIsTheGoat has quickly gone downhill, losing land to Lord_Nutritious and Bowman, who is close to owning all of Japan and becoming one of the most powerful nations in the game

- Library is the weakest nation in the game, getting half of its land stolen by Anak
======================================================================================

Top 5 Richest Nations - 50yrs in future
1. RCI
2. graverobber1
3. wildtrap
4. cyber700
5. Starken

Top 5 Largest Militaries - 50yrs in future
1. Bowman
2. PikachuPals
3. graverobber1
4. wildtrap
5. Fireblazer

Top 5 Largest Navies - 50yrs in future
1. libraryaddict
2. RCI
3. Giovani
4. Bowman
5. Anak

For the maps I'm only going to post the world map and the spots where you cant really see. If its hard to see your nation on world map, go to original post with every spot zoomed in on and locate where you are so you know where to look.

Jin = Colninja
New Zealandia = All Other SnD Players

WORLD MAP
20200621174436_1.jpg
20200621174341_1.jpg
20200621174423_1.jpg
20200621174324_1.jpg

AwNoodles

It's been another 50 years, and a lot of things have changed. Check world updates for more in-depth details. All of the world news will be posted in the post after the main thread post, so just scroll down a little for that if you care at all.

World News
- In North America, a powerful duo consisting of OdePersonas and Re2pect has formed, focusing their collective power against Theovitz, who is on the verge of being fully conquered.

- Even with the protection of Starken and Mythless, Lexplosion and its protectors were no match for PikachuPals who took even more land from the already weak nation. While everyone was distracted with that war, Imllay2 attacked Smalusion, taking a good chunk of land from them.

- Down in Africa Cutbone has gone on a rampage, taking sizeable chunks of land from Lizardheart, Triggs and Elitemaster5. If things dont turn around for those three nations, it could be the end of them.

- One of the most shocking things to happen is Bowmans insane conquest of almost all provinces in the japanese/korean region, virtually destroying birdy117 and 6ix9ineisthegoat.

- Jackhub01 is getting railed by rebels and Tristio is getting railed by Xtikman.

======================================================================================

Top 5 Richest Nations - 100yrs in future
1. Bowman
2. Xtikman
3. Shadowstarcat (Sassanids)
4. Cutbone
5. RCI

Top 5 Largest Militaries - 100yrs in future
1. Bowman
2. graverobber1
3. Cutbone
4. Anak
5. MiniToast

Top 5 Largest Navies - 100yrs in future
1. Bowman
2. Anak
3. DrabJuice
4. RCI
5. Sadokist

Nations close to elimination:
birdy117
Theovitz
Lexplosion
Triggs
Sub5Alive
Tristio
6ix9ineisthegoat
Old_Mc_Donald
Elitemaster5
-----------------------------------------------
Changed nation names (bug)
Jin = Colninja
New Zealandia = All Other SnD Players
Sassanids = Shadowstarcat

WORLD MAP - The random colored spots you might see in a nation, for instance Smalusion or wildtrap is occupied land by rebels or another nation.
20200623035847_1.jpg

20200623035858_1.jpg
20200623035907_1.jpg

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo