EU4 Nation vs Nation - Athios Players as Countries

AwNoodles

These past 50 years have probably been the most chaotic. Powerful nations crumbling, weak nations rising to the top, and lots of rebellions. Also an FYI I will be gone for the next like 10 days, so I wont be on server/posting this for a lil while.

Nation Eliminated!
bvyans has been eliminated!

World News
- After 100 years of dominating Europe, Imllay2 has completely collapsed, losing land to Jackhub01 and having their conquered land retaken by Smalusion and Woaxa. They also had multiple real-life nations form from them. So while still somewhat strong, they have definitely been weakened.

- Lexplosion was eliminated, its final province being taken by PikachuPals. Then 20 years later, Lexplosion miraculously rebels against Setery and takes back at least half of its conquered land from them. Now Setery is significantly weakened while Lexplosion has potentially a second chance if they can get strong allies.

- Lizardheart and Plague beat Cutbone in a war, leading to the nation of Cutbone collapsing, having to return land to Lizardheart and making it an easy target for Tyrue to take land from.

- After a great start, Xtikman faced army troubles and had no troops to defend against a rebellion from Tristio and an invasion from Waves and toomuchzelda. They have gone from the top to the bottom in power.

- Another powerful nation, Cobra_Command, has been faced with invasions and rebels too. Tesfaya and Kullanari both managed to reclaim land they lost to Cobra_Command, who also was forced to release a new real-life nation.
====================================================================================

Top 5 Richest Nations - 250yrs in future
1. Colninja
2. DrabJuice
3. WetUnderwear
4. RCI
5. Anak

Top 5 Largest Militaries - 250yrs in future
1. Colninja
2. shadowstarcat
3. SevereMyopia
4. Bowman
5. Sappia

Top 5 Largest Navies - 250yrs in future
1. Anak
2. Bowman
3. Giovani
4. Colninja
5. Sadokist
----------------------------------
Nations close to elimination
TheMemeHunter
Triggs
6ix9ineisthegoat
bvyans
birdy117
Old_Mc_Donald
JitterUp
TheAndroidMan
MiniToast
Theovitz
4-D
ICarson
popcorn1111
libraryaddict
NightWolfy

---------------
Changed nation names (bug)

Jin = Colninja
Sassanids = shadowstarcat
New Zealandia = All Other SnD Players
Australia = AwNoodles
Canada = Theovitz
Brazil = Fireblazer
Colombia = Drumatar
Chile = tababysuper
Venezuela = cuddlycreeper98
United States = Turbodonut
Florida = Old_Mc_Donald
Mexico = graverobber1
Quebec = daveandnick
Cascadia = OdePersonas

- Theres starting to become new real-life nations forming that arent from players. Pretend thats apart of the game.

WORLD MAP

20200628220857_1.jpg
20200628220907_1.jpg

Last edited:

Mythless

I wonder what I’ve been doing all this time. Probably just chillin on my own not giving a damn of what’s happening around me lol

AwNoodles

I wonder what I’ve been doing all this time. Probably just chillin on my own not giving a damn of what’s happening around me lol
You really haven't had any of your own wars, just kind of helping out your allies. For a brief period of time I think you took some of Dave_Xs land but lost it. Lately you've been getting weaker losing to toomuchzelda and GrijzeJager

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo