Why Ghost is Hard to Fight

JitterUp

I can kill average to good ghost players, but there can always be an exception. Some people may have some really good mouse setups where they can basically roll their fingers down 3 keys at a time which will swap to weapon, attack, and swap to an empty slot in the matter of a few milliseconds. It's impossible to react to, and along with the additional knockback that players now take, it gets hard to chase them down.
A very small percentage of people being hard to kill with a certain kit doesn't warrant a nerf. There are players that are hard to kill when they're trooper, or any other kit.

Maybe kb could be refined a bit but anything more than that would make ghost much less viable and enjoyable.

Arm_Stretcher

The problem with knockback is that there wasnt a system implemented at all before hand, it sucked you would basically take negative knockback. Can the current system be improved? Definitely, but is it way better than what it was before? Definitely. The sprint particles bug works the other way too where it shows particles when the ghost is not sprinting, I'm not saying that makes it fair and should stay that way just pointing it out but I do believe those are 1.15 bugs so idk what can really be done about them. I don't believe ghost needs any sort of aura, giving it anything of that sort would hurt it greatly, if you're losing 1v1's to ghosts often I don't think its that ghost is strong,,,,,, no offense.
i dont think he said anything about 1v1ing ghost anywhere on this thread lol

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo