What games do you play besides SnD?

Pandu

Other games i waste my life on are League of Legends, Destiny 2, NBA2k20, Skyblock, and Mega walls

Last edited:

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
destiny 2, and soon to be spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated :)

Anak

I've been really hit and miss with videogames the past few years but if you can tell by my icon I kinda became a big Final Fantasy fan, I started with FFXIII in 2018 and I finished FFXV last year and am currently going through the DLC and postgame with it. Recently that's pretty much it, but I've also been playing (in the past however many months) Overwatch, Children Of Mana, Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure, Stardew Valley, and Pokémon Blue Rescue Team

Lord_Nutritious

Good lord where to start. Even though I'm primarily a sonic fan I play alot of different games oddly enough. I play Halo, (Halo Reach being my favorite Halo game.) Star Wars, (Knights of the old republic being my favorite SW game.) Terraria, Assassin's Creed, ( 4 being my favorite.) Need For Speed, (only played Hot pursuit 2 and Most wanted but love them both.) SSX,(On Tour being my favorite.) Vectorman, Mega Man,(only played X.) Mario, (Super Mario Galaxy.) Super Smash Bros, (sm4sh even though me and that game have a love hate relationship.) Fire Emblem, (I don't really have a favorite FE game I simply like all the games I've played so far.)

Trust me this list could have been wayyyyyyy longer I've been playing video games for a long time now.

Hicraft

Spend a decent chunk of time on Europa universalis 4. Played a shit ton of Divinity 2, but now I'm waiting for Baldurs Gate 3 and will play that instead. Apart from that, not much really

Lexplosion

Because im busy with school stuff I dont really have time to play anything besides Minecraft/SnD but I enjoy Darkest Dungeon (mainly for kit ideas) and Rimworld, but I havent played that for ~6 months now. I have also been playing Raft before Athios was announced but that time quickly turned into SnD time

Mythless

Smash bros, Splatoon 2, and various music games on my iPhone (my screen has suffered through so much abuse)

oh yeah, also Arknights and Fire Emblem Heroes

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo