Testing space center map

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
Hey minerbat, now that KASA has been in testing for a bit and we’ve gotten to see some gameplay on it I think I’ll have to decline this map Currently the biggest issue is how the map is really just one large building, making it very difficult to survive any moving disasters. With how maze-like the building can be and how tight so many of the corridors are it just doesn’t play out well. I believe it would be a considerable amount of work to get this to another playable state since it seems you’d have to rework most of the map because it's all just the one connected building. If you choose to do that, I wish you luck!

MinerBat

i spent a few hours to change things. it is now split into multiple buildings instead of 1 big one. i also changed the heat shield of the space shuttle to blackstone because that is more realistic, but blackstone didnt exist when i first built it. i added the download.

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
Hi again minerbat

It’s definitely much harder to get lost now, less doors and more immediate access to the outside. A few of the disasters that Kasa struggled with (like borders) should play a lot better now.

Since we’ve gone back and forth quite a few times now I don’t believe there’s much left to comment on, there is some very tiny details that bother me but that’s just on a personal level that doesn’t actually matter here.(why are the doors to the museum not lined up)

I’ll go ahead and throw this back into testing to see how this iteration plays, thanks for the submission and goodluck!

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo