Something has to be done about kit prices.

pinny0101

You get 2 credits per game. A game takes 6+ minutes to finish. A cheap kit is around 200 credits, if you like a more expensive kit it could be 400+. That is 10 hours per kit per month, not including mid game breaks, just to get your single kit. If this temporary kit system is to stay around, kits need to become *significantly* cheaper, I'm talking 25-50 credits per kit, and expensive ones could sit at around the 100-150 mark. Alternatively, you could make the kits permanent, which I think is a healthier solution to the problem as it encourages people to come back to the game if they get bored of it for a bit wheras with temporary kits it is very discouraging to come back. However even making kits perma they still should be much cheaper.

TheMemeHunter

If kits were perm then they wouldn't need to drop the prices but how they are now I would like a change for more credits or cheaper kits, preferably more credits because right now you can only gain creditson win or loss and not kills

toomuchzelda

monthly kits are awful. there's a massive grind to just unlock one, and then you lose it in a month for nothing. this is worse for people who can't play often, as they'll be stuck with free kits a lot of the time. it's also just worse for everyone because having the availability of kits limited is objectively less fun. several times i wanted to play something like demo or ninja but couldn't because i don't have the credits, and i felt bad with playing ghost, again. i know i am not the only one who felt this way. and i don't care to grind for it because it will take too long, just to be lost again.

some argue that grinding for kits is fun and rewarding. it can be. it is why a certain popular grinding game, which i cannot mention because it's against the rules, on the biggest minecraft server is so popular. but in that game, you keep your progress forever. you don't lose it arbitrarily. losing progress for no reason only discourages grinding.

the great variety of kits is one of, if not the key feature of search and destroy. the game becomes much less enjoyable than it needs to be if you can't play most of them because they keep expiring. kits should be free. if you want players to grind, then make them permanent, or much, much cheaper than they currently are.

thanks for reading

Dave_X

Staff Member
Administrator
We're currently discussing how we can revamp the credit grind. We definitely want to make things fun for everyone!

Imllay2

Staff Member
Administrator
Do VIP’s get double credits?
🥺
👉👈
VIPs do not get double credits due to EULA, however they will receive access to credit boosters. This is allowed under EULA because it is a "community" perk. Credit boosters will be available in the in game shop eventually.

Waves

VIPs do not get double credits due to EULA, however they will receive access to credit boosters. This is allowed under EULA because it is a "community" perk. Credit boosters will be available in the in game shop eventually.
That's good to know! I was going to suggest credit boosters. I think they're a great way to encourage VIP and get more credits.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo