Kit Kit Valkiryie

Onett

Desc: A tanky melee fighter which is able to deal damage in an area around itself with its powerful battle axe, at the cost of its speed.

Armor:
Iron Helmet
Diamond Chestplate (Protection 1)
Chain Leggings
Iron Boots (Protection 1)
(Similar to Burst's Armor)

Gear:
Fuse
Valkiryie's Battle Axe (Netherite Axe w/ Sharpness 1 and Knockback 1 Enchants)

Abilities:

Battle Burden (Passive):

It doesn't matter who you are, battle axes are heavy...

This kit has a permanent Slowness 1 effect
as well as permanent Mining Fatigue 5 effect (Reduces attack speed by 50%)

Spin Attack (Passive):

Every time the Valkyrie attacks, they will hit ALL enemies within a 2 block radius around them.

However, the Valkyrie's attack speed is much slower than that of any other kit. Due to its Mining Fatigue, it takes 1.5 seconds for them to wind up their attack, and another 1.5 seconds to recover. The radius of the attack will be visualized by the sweep particles present in 1.9 combat.

A second before the hit is finished winding up, the Valkyrie's slowness effect goes away and they receive speed 2 for 1 second. This is to allow for easier repositioning, and also provides the kit with a mobility option. While it does leave you vulnerable to attack, you can spam left click to move faster (and by spam, I mean press left click every 3 seconds).

Critical Strike (Passive):

Depending on how close the enemy is to the Valkyrie when they are hit, the spin attack will do varying amounts of damage.

If they are less than 1 block from the Valkyrie, they will take 0.75x dmg (sour spot)
If they are between 1 and 2 blocks away from the Valkyrie, they will take normal damage (1x)
If they are hit by the edge of the attack's radius, they will take Crit dmg, 1.5x (sweet spot)

• Valkyrie's Axe is similar to a Sharp 1 Diamond Sword or a Sharp 2 Iron Sword
  • While this is a very tanky fighter kit, it should be considered that it has a very high hit cooldown, and thus has probably 1/2 the DPS of a Trooper
  • The different stages of Valkyrie's attack will be signaled by sound cues.
    • Wind up (Increasingly quick boat paddles)
    • Attack (1.9 Sword Swoosh)
    • Recovery (Increasingly slow boat paddles)
  • Enemies hit by the sweet spot of the spin attack will have crit particles around them (as if they got hit by a critical hit).
  • Similarly to Berserker, Valkyrie deals bonus damage to shields (5 dmg)
  • Knockback dealt by the spin attack sends enemies in the direction relative to the Valkyrie's position
    • If I am to the left of the Valkyrie, I will be knocked towards the left
  • Receives Reduced healing from Medics (Similar to Jugg)

Purpose:
I've heard others talking about including a kit that has 1.9 PvP and I thought it might be a cool idea.

I think this kit would be super fun to play. At it's core, it has a clear role that it fulfills. You can make game-changing plays by diving into enemy bases and wreaking havoc with your spin attack. Alternatively, I think this kit works well defensively as well, sticking around important support kits and defending them.

But at the same time, there's also a sizable skill ceiling, as you can use the kit effectively in 1v1 scenarios with proper spacing and timing.

While it is quite tanky, it has issues with mobility, and thus has to be very careful about its timing.

Last edited:

Busjack5

This sounds familiar but hey I love it! Plus it has cleave 3 to it which makes it even better thank you onet, very cool!

Onett

This sounds familiar but hey I love it! Plus it has cleave 3 to it which makes it even better thank you onet, very cool!
this is definitely an original idea and does not draw inspiration from mobile game company

sup
erc
ell

Busjack5

this is definitely an original idea and does not draw inspiration from mobile game company

sup
erc
ell
oh no I was talking about the game champions on a server I cant mention bc of forum rules I think idk I haven’t read them lolhahahahahbutyesitisalsofromclashofclans

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo