Kit Kit - Premonition

Espios

Name: Premonition
Icon: Eye of Ender
Desc: A supportive kit that can see into the future! Receive premonitions about horrible events about to happen, and try to stop them in time!
Price: 350

Armor:
Iron Helmet
Leather Chestplate dyed light purple
Iron Leggings
Iron Boots

Gear:
Fuse
Iron Sword
Third Eye (eye of ender)

Abilities:
Whenever a significant event happens in the game, the user will get a message warning them of the event. By right clicking their Third Eye, they will have a list of all the current events happening and will have the ability to teleport to that event (cooldown 30 seconds). If multiple events are happening, only one can be chosen (although all will be listed). A particle effect will be displayed at the location they'll teleport to, and after 5 seconds, they will teleport.

• Team member dying
    • "Espios is in trouble!" is displayed to the kit user
    • Triggers when Espios has 3 hearts or fewer
    • Displays in Third Eye menu as Espios's skull
    • Clicking Espios's skull will teleport you to that player
  • Team bomb arming...
    • "Your bomb is being armed..." is displayed to the kit user
    • Triggers when your bomb is being armed
    • Displays in Third Eye menu as team block (redstone ore, diamond ore, etc)
    • Teleports you to your bomb
  • Team bomb armed
    • "Your bomb has been armed!" is displayed to kit user just like everyone else
    • Triggers when your bomb is armed
    • Displays in Third Eye menu as team block
    • Teleports you to your bomb
  • Enemy bomb arming...
    • "____ Team's bomb is being armed..." is displayed to the kit user
    • Triggers when an enemy's bomb is being armed
    • Displays in Third Eye as team block
    • Teleports you to that bomb
  • Enemy bomb armed
    • "____ Team's bomb has been armed!" is displayed to kit user just like everyone else
    • Triggers when enemy's bomb is armed
    • Displays in Third Eye menu as team block
    • Teleports you to that bomb
  • Team Nuke arming...
    • "Your team is arming a nuke..." is displayed to kit user
    • Triggers when your team is arming a nuke
    • Displays in Third Eye menu as TNT
    • Teleports you to the Nuke
  • Team Nuke defusing...
    • "Your team's nuke is being defused..." is displayed to kit user
    • Triggers when your team's nuke is being defused
  • Enemy Nuke arming...
    • "____ Team is arming a nuke..." is displayed to kit user
    • Triggers when that team is arming a nuke
  • Enemy Nuke defusing...
    • "____ Team's nuke is being defused..." is displayed to kit user
    • Triggers when a team's nuke is being defused
  • Enemy Spy
    • "There is a spy among us..." is displayed to kit user if an enemy player is using Spy or Skinner
    • IS displayed as an item in user's Third Eye, but not one that can be teleported to, Only one player head of "mhf_question" will be displayed, even if there are multiple spies or skinners in the game. This item will only disappear if all spies and skinners are defeated. This item does not reveal who those players are.
  • Poison
    • "Poison is imminent in 30 seconds!"
    • Kit user will receive a warning that poison is imminent in 2 minutes and at 30 seconds.
  • Killstreaks
    • "_____ has received a _____!"
    • Kit user will receive a warning that a player has obtained a killstreak item at 4 kills and above

So for example, if red team's bomb has been armed, there is a spy on blue team, and Espios and xmaymayx are in danger, opening the Third Eye would look like this (note, the items displayed are in whatever order they appeared in first). The pic is attached below

Attachments

Last edited:

Onett

Cool idea

I think one thing that would be nice is a delay and also particles around your teleport location during the “charge up” before the teleport so people can know that you’re teleporting in. Maybe also a temporary resistance buff when you tp in? So you don’t get shredded instantly if you misplay. Could also lead to more clutch scenarios with the kit.

Also 1 minute cooldown seems kinda insane, I feel like 30 or maybe even 20 seconds would be balanced

I think if you added the tp delay in, it would also be justified to buff the gear a bit, since it seems pretty weak rn gear-wise.

im also not really a fan of the ability to know when enemy spies are alive, especially since the kit isn’t very good rn.

Espios

Cool idea

I think one thing that would be nice is a delay and also particles around your teleport location during the “charge up” before the teleport so people can know that you’re teleporting in. Maybe also a temporary resistance buff when you tp in? So you don’t get shredded instantly if you misplay. Could also lead to more clutch scenarios with the kit.

Also 1 minute cooldown seems kinda insane, I feel like 30 or maybe even 20 seconds would be balanced

I think if you added the tp delay in, it would also be justified to buff the gear a bit, since it seems pretty weak rn gear-wise.

im also not really a fan of the ability to know when enemy spies are alive, especially since the kit isn’t very good rn.
I like the buff idea and the warning particles so people know you're teleporting! I also agree with the armor idea too. Maybe full iron with a leather purple chestplate might work better. I edited the main post

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo