Kit kit jumper

toomuchzelda

please add kit jumper, an extremely popular kit from blue warfare

here are the details:

Icon: Beacon

Gear: Gold Helmet, Gold Chestplate, Leather leggings, leather boots. Wood sword with sharpness 3. 64 snowballs
The leather boots have Frost Walker and Feather Falling 900

Ability: Jumper receives a cooked_chicken. When this chicken is clicked, it will set player velocity to their current velocity + wherever they are looking. In other words, you fly wherever you look and accelerate. There is no cooldown, the velocity is set every time the chicken is interacted with, so faster clickers will go faster.
The snowballs are snowballs.

Thank you

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
Im sorry toomuchzelda but this kit seems extremely overpowered and doesn't fit in a place like search and destroy, I my self would be disgusted and wouldn't support Athios going forward if something of this caliber was added.

ClassyOwl

Im sorry toomuchzelda but this kit seems extremely overpowered and doesn't fit in a place like search and destroy, I my self would be disgusted and wouldn't support Athios going forward if something of this caliber was added.
I definitely agree with Woaxa; the movement abilities provided by this kit seem extreme. The combination of basically limitless movement and the powerful feather falling boots make the kit agile, but the kit sounds like a nightmare to fight and defend against.

If Athios did want to implement an idea like this, I'd heavily advise that they implement it in a heavily nerfed manner.

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
Ah, yes I remember this kit from the BlueWarfare events of old. It was so popular that there were times that the entire Search and Destroy lobby was using it at the same time!

I feel the players cannot be rejected. Surely, this kit must be added.

However, as previously stated, this kit may be incredibly overpowered. As such, I have a few ideas for a nerf/overhaul:

First off, I'd change the movement. Unlimited agility is just too much agility! In replacement, I'd give it 6 enderpearls to start with, with increased enderpearl loot from any Supply Crates the kit happens to loot.

Next off would be the weapon. Wooden Swords are just plain ugly. I'd boost it to Iron, without any levels of Sharpness, because an Iron Sword with Sharpness on a very mobile kit may be too strong.

The kit's mobility actually seems a little limited with only 6 enderpearls, perhaps it could have an increase in speed as well, permanent Speed II maybe? Toss in Night Vision for good measure.

This still does seem like a rather heavy nerf though, so I'd also suggest buffing the armor by 2 tiers. Replace the golden armor with iron, and the leather armor with chain. Also, remove the enchantments and reduce Feather Falling to level 2 or 3.

Finally, remove the snowballs, they're a little odd to have.

With these nerfs, I fully believe this could be seen as a staple Athios Search and Destroy kit!

Thank you for suggesting this kit!

Last edited:

toomuchzelda

Thank you all for your feedback. common complaints seem to be that the kit is overpowered. I disagree, however. the great agility is balanced out with it's lacking armour and difficulty to control correctly. despite having feather falling 900, it still receives great fall damage, so using the mobility at all is also punishing.

The snowballs are essential, they are key to the function of this kit. They cannot be removed.

I think the buffs you have suggested, smaland, are flawed. it sounds too generic and unoriginal. it might even become another kit altogether. i think jumper is fine as is, and so do the 30 players that were using it at the same time on blue warfare.

i look forward to it's addition in athios

Pandu

ah yes built in bhops this is a wonderful idea zelda i fully support it.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo