Kit Kit: Gravitator

Boxes

Kit Name: Gravitator
Kit Icon: Slowness Potion
Premise: You have a massive presence. Your presence is so large that it feels like you have your own gravity.
Abilities: If you land an attack on someone they get affected with slowness 1. Every 15 seconds you can right click your sword to leap about 5 blocks forward. Wherever you land, you slightly pull in all nearby enemies in a 4 block radius and create a lingering potion of slowness effect in a 4 block radius around you that only affects enemies.
Armor:
Chain Helmet
Iron Chestplate (Protection 1)
Black Leather Leggings (Protection 1)
Iron Boots
Weapons:
Sharpness 1 Iron Sword

Last edited:

TheMemeHunter

Sounds boring

ok that was harsh from gameplay perspective this could be usefull but I might as well be trooper. I think if you found a way to make this more fun it could be good, wheather it be splash potions or even lingering potions which haven't been added I wouldn't mind this

Boxes

Sounds boring

ok that was harsh from gameplay perspective this could be usefull but I might as well be trooper. I think if you found a way to make this more fun it could be good, wheather it be splash potions or even lingering potions which haven't been added I wouldn't mind this
yeah i was originally thinking of including potions effects or maybe a slowing aoe around this kit, but I wasn't sure if there would be a way to keep splash potions or lingering from hitting your allies or not.

TheMemeHunter

yeah i was originally thinking of including potions effects or maybe a slowing aoe around this kit, but I wasn't sure if there would be a way to keep splash potions or lingering from hitting your allies or not.
There is definetly a way and I think one of the best reworks you could do is make the kit have a bow that gets 1 arrow every 15 seconds. Shooting the floor or hitting someone will release a lignering effect that slows enemies (maybe like slowness 2-3). The cloud stays there for 5 seconds. If you do something like that the kit would be way more enjoyable and I could see myself playing it a lot

Boxes

Alright, I edited the ability of the kit a little bit. Instead of a fishing rod, I gave the kit the ability to leap and slow in the area around it. The bow suggestion was interesting, but I feel it can be a bit frustrating to play against because the class would then be able to instantly shoot and leave slowing effects on maps like Beanstalk or Slums, which could cause teams to instantly lose the initiative in the fight for the middle ground.

Cutbone

Kit Name: Gravitator
Kit Icon: Slowness Potion
Premise: You have a massive presence. Your presence is so large that it feels like you have your own gravity.
Abilities: If you land an attack on someone they get affected with slowness 1. Every 15 seconds you can right click your sword to leap about 5 blocks forward. Wherever you land, you create a lingering potion of slowness effect in a 3 block radius around you that only affects enemies.
Armor:
Chain Helmet
Iron Chestplate (Protection 1)
Black Leather Leggings (Protection 1)
Iron Boots
Weapons:
Sharpness 1 Iron Sword
Can you clarify if the kit itself has permanent slowness 1?

Boxes

Can you clarify if the kit itself has permanent slowness 1?
No, the kit itself wouldn't have permanent slowness 1. The idea with this kit is once it's on you you either need to have your teammates get it off of you while you run or you fight it to the death. Obviously kits with pearls or longbow will be able to self peel.

Onett

you should rework the leaping ability, its too weak. Maybe it should also slightly pull in enemies to itself in a larger aoe (idk if that is hard to code) in addition to the lingering slow. I’d also increase the slow radius to 4 or 5 blocks.

Boxes

you should rework the leaping ability, its too weak. Maybe it should also slightly pull in enemies to itself in a larger aoe (idk if that is hard to code) in addition to the lingering slow. I’d also increase the slow radius to 4 or 5 blocks.
I like the pulling idea. No idea how hard it is to code. Ideally the pull won't yank everyone on top of the gravitator because then you'll have gravitators suicide jumping into masses of people with explosives behind them launching rpgs.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo