Onett

This kit is meant to counter kit none which is currently dominating the meta

kit icon: enchanted golden apple
name: all
description: you should be seeing this
Price: all your credits

Armor: Iron Helmet, Diamond Chestplate, Iron Pants, Iron Boots

Main Weapon: Sharp 3, Fire Aspect 2, Knockback 1 Iron Axe

Passives: Invisible. Has speed 2 forever but cannot sprint due to hunger. Can see enemy health. It will spawn with the enemy-coloured name tag. Upon killing an enemy it will skin them and look like the person they killed. It also gains +1 damage and +2 hearts per kill and regen. It inflicts poison and slow down on enemies it hits. Enemies hands also get freezed and they can't change item or use their left hand. Everytime you hit enemy they will lose 1/2 heart permanent. This kit gets an additional 30% damage reduction from all sources of damage. All arrows explode and will mark the enemy on direct hit, but there is 1 second cooldown.

Abilities: As it shifts, its armor gains protection and its weapon increases in sharpness (exp bar increases to show this). It also becomes slower the higher its level. If it moves too much or too little, it will explode, instantly killing itself (Visible from the exp bar).

Fuse (Quick Arm VII, Quick Defuse V)
Crossbow (Piercing 4, Quick Charge 3)
10 Noteblocks
2 Cobwebs
2 Steak
20 Golden Apples
Healing Wand
Power 2 Bow
Punch 3 Bow
Flame 2 Bow
2 Landmines
5 RPG
10 Grenades
6 Enderpearls
Poseidon's Trident
Teleporter Creator
Warper's Wand
Suicide Button
Spectral Arrow
Rewind Clock

I feel like this kit is pretty balanced, since while it has a lot of stuff, it will have issues with inventory management, making it extra vulnerable to ghosts and wraiths. I am interested on which players are willing to try to pick this kit up and push it to its limits

I'm open to new suggestions so please discuss in the comments

Mythless

The best kit in existence. Absolutely needs to be in the game. Will riot if it isn’t.

do it you cowards

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo