Accepted Keeps

SirDodgy

Map name: Keeps
Author: SirDodgy
Pictures:

Hi. It's the old keeps map in my previous submission except a lot better :)
•All houses are now blocked to prevent camping
•Lilacs are removed
•Small archer battlements have been added, and a few obstacles in mid to provide archer protection.
•The cave now has a purpose, leading to another entrance into the castle. However, this entrance requires you to go up a ladder so be careful!
•Two small secret passageways were added :O
•Bridge is now bigger and improved, looks cooler.
•The castle walls are better accessible
•The bomb now has a beacon that will appear upon the bomb being armed
•I have also checked the cliff sides and it is not possible to climb them, so don't try and get up that way
•and ummm yeah that's it :)
•Any feedback is appreciated

Dave_X

Staff Member
Administrator
Hey SirDodgy! We really like the changes you made to the map, the effort put in really shows. I'm personally a fan of the secret passages 😄 On doing a few test runs between bombs it is a longer map, but the best way to see how that plays out is in testing so we'll be moving this map onto the testing phase!

SirDodgy

Hey guys, I've edited keeps to reduce the size of mid to under half of what it was.

Pictures:

•Simply built a long hedge alongside mid which greatly reduces the accessible playing grounds.
•I've checked the whole hedge it shouldn't be possible to get over it anywhere. (Unless you have ender pearls)
•I've also added the just a natural border around the upper areas as well to prevent people from getting to the other areas.
•If you manage to get over by getting hit from knockback or using ender pearls and so on, it's very easy to climb back into the playing area.
•Please, tell me if you find any areas where you can escape from!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6zb78yn5ovczxbs/Keeps_-_SND.zip/file

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo