Rejected Imperial Gardens (completely remade)

SirDodgy

Map Name: Imperial Gardens
Description: Try not to get the plants too bloody
Author: SirDodgy
Pictures:

Took the structure from my previous imperial gardens and completely remade it :)

The map:
•Pretty self-explanatory, a large courtyard separates the bombs which are just outside the building at either end.
•The bomb is protected by a small hedge that surrounds it to provide some cover.
•In the courtyard, the elevated areas that contain vegetation are blocked off to discourage people from taking this route.
•Two staircases lead up to the base on either side. Small structures in the courtyard provide cover for archers.
•There are beacons under both bombs.
•I think that's about it... I hope you guys like it!

-Noticed one of the domes had the top part missing, that's fixed now!

Map Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oex40x3msjapmw6/Imperial_Gardens_-_SND.zip/file

Last edited:

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
Both this and the previous version of this map have had excellent aesthetics. However, the map’s layout is neither unique or interesting, as it is just a wide open courtyard with very little cover. It is also very flat. For the future, be sure to take advantage of vertical height variances and possibly implement more alternative pathways rather than just one main arena.

While this map has potential, it would need major layout changes to become more interesting to play on, as it is a very flat and straightforward map otherwise.
If you choose to do that, please do send another reply letting us know. Otherwise, for now, this map has been rejected.

Thank you for your map submission.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo