Gil's Guide to Vehicular Gaming

Gilburrito

Preface:
I've accumulated a sizeable amount of knowledge related to vehicle ish... That's all. Enjoy the manifesto!

S&D:
Basic:
  • Boat stacking is fun when they all come from a dispenser, I like watching them all scatter when I touch the stack.
  • You can break lily pads with boats
  • You can drive boats as spectator if you die in the boat
  • You can push or break minecarts pre-game
Based:
  • You can push boats pre-game. This can net you cracked bomb times, but more importantly you can destroy lily pads with boats faster.
Disasters:
Basic:
  • Vehicles don't mesh well with the Keep Moving disaster, in Jurassic Park you can just ride the minecart rollercoaster (which should have more powered rails imo). It's not really useful since there's other disasters and being in an immobile minecart kinda puts you in danger.
Based:
  • In Complex 9(?) you can use power ups to get to the Tropical Resort(?) billboard. There's a boat partially in a block on the billboard, this makes the boat float if you break supporting blocks. The fly detection allows players to be stuck in blocks, but not players in vehicles stuck in blocks. Once you get your sick ride floating you'll be promptly kicked.

MinerBat

in Jurassic Park you can just ride the minecart rollercoaster (which should have more powered rails imo). It's not really useful since there's other disasters and being in an immobile minecart kinda puts you in danger.
no its intended to move slow. and its not intended to be useful, just a fun random little thing

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo