• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lexplosion

A simple suggestion to change the juggernaut chestplate from diamond to netherite to better distinguish people who have gotten a care package. The armor values are very close to eachother so I do not think it would impact gameplay.

Last edited:

Microwave

A simple suggestion to change the juggernaut chestplate from diamond to netherite to better distinguish people who have gotten a care package. The armor values are very close to eachother so I do not think it would impact gameplay.
I do agree with this, but a problem that could arise i that netherite reduces knockback. That could cause some gameplay problems like a medic jugg could just hold a line for hours unless someone can take out the medic, and an operator would make everything worse. Maybe instead of a netherite chestplate, enchant the chestplate with unbreaking or some other useless enchantment?

Espios

I do agree with this, but a problem that could arise i that netherite reduces knockback. That could cause some gameplay problems like a medic jugg could just hold a line for hours unless someone can take out the medic, and an operator would make everything worse. Maybe instead of a netherite chestplate, enchant the chestplate with unbreaking or some other useless enchantment?
Netherite chestplate only gives a 10% kb resistance. I don't think that would make any drastic gameplay changes, and would only give jug a cool aesthetic mechanic for being a "tanky" kit.

If it does end up being a problem, just dye a leather chestplate black and code it to have the same resist as diamond, similar to how Frost armor works.

toomuchzelda

i think this is a good idea because its intuitive to new players
netherite chestplate ===== very tough and takes less knockback.
rather than having diamond and having to explain that the knockback received is reduced and stuff

Microwave

i think this is a good idea because its intuitive to new players
netherite chestplate ===== very tough and takes less knockback.
rather than having diamond and having to explain that the knockback received is reduced and stuff
I think jugg chestplate just shouldn't reduce knockback,

Gilburrito

I think jugg chestplate just shouldn't reduce knockback.
Jugg already receives reduced knockback, the numbers could just be tweaked to take the chestplate into account.

I think it's a better for visual clarity and makes the whole reduced knockback thing something players can easily intuit from a glance rather than have to be told about like Zelda said. Overall I think it's a good change as long as the knockback can stay relatively the same with some tweaking of the code.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo