Bug Report Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martoph

Owner
Administrator
Welcome to the bug report section! I see you hate my guts and want to make me cry!
Bug reports made by others are not shown for the sake of security and exploitive purposes, so don’t expect to see much else! That also means that you shouldn’t be afraid to make a duplicate report. Extra evidence, perspectives, and/or causes are beneficial.
Since you’re probably reading this to actually get info on how to create a bug report in the first place, here’s my criteria:
  • You must include a video/screenshot of the bug you are describing.
  • You must include what you expect to happen.
  • You must include what the actual behavior is.
  • You do not have to format it in any special way, I’m not a perfectionist. Just be sure to make the report clear, concise, and understandable.
  • If this bug is critical, meaning it threatens security, currency, ranks, stability/crashes, etc. label the thread with the “Critical” tag.
  • As much as I appreciate you reporting the bug, you will be punished if you are exploiting or telling others about your discovery. The severity of the bug will determine the severity of the punishment.

Threads will be periodically updated based on the progress of the report. Replies to a progress update/response on your thread may not be read or responded to, so don’t take it personally. If you create more footage, discover additional info, or have another contribution, it’s highly encouraged you add that to the thread.
If the thread is marked as solved, it most likely means it won’t be looked at again. If the bug still continues, please make a new thread. Don’t worry for all of you competitive types, your forum post count will not increase!

This is not the place to put suggestions. We have a forum for that, please use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo