wilson requests

peppyk

hi guys. as you may have seen, i love WILSON from don't strave now <3333333333! (pictured below)
1591691611145.png

i need another excuse to draw him all the time so im allowing you to enslave me, if you desire. i am opening up "wilson requests." it's like a normal doodle request thread except for WILSON LOVERS!

basically just post anything youd like wilson to do, or what you want to happen to him. literally anything. then i will draw him for you as quickly as possible (the quality may vary). if you want me to imitate an art style or do anything else thats special i will try to do that for you too. of course please use your big brain cells and dont ask for things like non artistically nude wilsons or similarly questionable things, in PUBLIC. (my inbox is open guys) i will reject your request if i dont like it or if it doesnt feature wilson, in which case i will not like it anyway >:((!!!

additional wilson information: he has several different ugly little outfits he can wear in his video game so feel free to ask for one of them. view them here

here are a few examples of my wilsons so you know what youre getting into
discuss.png
party.png
death.png
no i dont have any real art to show you

please send in a wilson request today

Boxes

Can you draw wilson with a hot steaming platter of pierogis.

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
request: wilson playing /kit medic and being frustrated with his team

shadowstarcat

Artist
May I have Wilson in his Magmatic skin in a church with Willow, with Wilson asking what the "t" stands for and Willow looking over to see he's looking at the cross :)

peppyk

Can you draw wilson with a hot steaming platter of pierogis.
gabage.png
i just want to let you know how long this took me. not the drawing itself but i couldnt come up with an interesting way to display wilson holding a plate. i drew it over and over several times until the flames of hell made my tears fog up into the shape of this image. anyway thanks for feeding him

Can you draw Wilson with his favorite SnD kit?
gamer.png
default character picks default kit >:) thnx lex

Please draw Wilson with the Plague Doctor from Darkest Dungeon. I think they would be friends, or close to it.

Request two: please make this comic b ut with Wilson: https://i.redd.it/1wniz8ionv351.jpg
plaguwu.pngdoctordoctorplease.png
as to not make the post overlarge i had to make them thumbnails but just click them..i hope it is satisfactory. i dont know what the plague doctor does so she is currently curing wilson of the spanish flu. also i utilised wilson's appropriate skin for the 2nd one <3 thnx for the epic requests <3

Lizardheart

Hello may I have a Wilson with Moira from Overwatch doing shady science experiments on people together?

Edit: loss

Last edited:

peppyk

hi guys. i will NOT apologise for the delay. ive survived getting kicked out of school and having the cops after me, all to bring you these #premiumwilsons. (not joking) (im still in the process of surviving them actually)

request: wilson playing /kit medic and being frustrated with his team
stupidwilson.png

i hope you can relate to him otherwise i wouldve drawn this for nothing

Wilson going IGHT Imma Head Out
ayt.png
wilson's in a bad situation ;(

wilson 1v10 with shortbow
no stupid requests

more wilsons tomorrow. please submit some more wilson requests (that are NOT centred around SnD!!!!)

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo

Today's birthdays