Why xxx is dumb

Microwave

Ok, the title is a joke, but in my opinion borders, his gaze, and the keep moving disaster shouldn't be able to be in the same game. His gaze has a thing can punish you for moving when you are forced to in borders and keep moving. What does everyone else think?
,Microwave

tababysuper

I disagree, both his gaze and borders deal 3 hearts of damage when you get hit, this allows you for four possible mistakes. I feel that this being the case those 3 disasters together would be survivable. It would require a good amount of strategy by the players to decide when to try and meet the goals of borders/his gaze or when to just suck it up and take the damage. Powerups also aid greatly with movement for borders such as the leap, pearl, and dispo tele. In addition the gapples provide two hearts of absorption which can potentially allow you to eat another hit.

Microwave

I disagree, both his gaze and borders deal 3 hearts of damage when you get hit, this allows you for four possible mistakes. I feel that this being the case those 3 disasters together would be survivable. It would require a good amount of strategy by the players to decide when to try and meet the goals of borders/his gaze or when to just suck it up and take the damage. Powerups also aid greatly with movement for borders such as the leap, pearl, and dispo tele. In addition the gapples provide two hearts of absorption which can potentially allow you to eat another hit.
I've gotten all 3 at once before and everyone one of us(like 8 people) died before the 2 min mark, and last man died at 26 ofc because of the last man only has to survive 30 sec thing. Trust me, it's bad

Espios

I agree with this^, His Gaze and Borders are one of my favorite combos because of the amount of focus you need and the unique challenge it presents. It takes a lot of strategy and VERY quick thinking. Throw in The Floor Is Lava, and you've got an intense and challenging (but not overwhelmingly difficult) game!

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
We're currently of the mindset that the only disaster combos that are to be blacklisted are the ones that are blatantly impossible or feel incredibly unfair. Easy example being Keep Moving + Instability, where you'll blow up or fall into the void within the first 30ish seconds...

His Gaze and Borders/Keep Moving only presents an impossibility if you get the prompt where His Gaze looks to moving targets.
As there are 24 possible prompts, this is roughly a 4.2% chance per prompt. If you're unlucky, it could very well be impossible. But that's if you're unlucky. You get credits for time survived, not for winning!

It's tough, but still one of the more fun combo in my opinion. If you're hurting for health... going out of your way for power-up spawns is incredibly useful. The extra health or mobility can really come in.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo