trooper

Pandu

imo trooper should get its pickaxe back if not stone you could give it a wood one instead.

GianniKoch

It should not get it back... this makes stone useless for Barricader!
You will understand if you are using the kit. Imagine if your stone is gone as fast as grass as cobweb is. Big yikes is you ask me.

Pandu

You will understand if you are using the kit. Imagine if your stone is gone as fast as grass as cobweb is. Big yikes is you ask me.
thats why i said wood pick.

Boxes

I disagree that giving 1 kit a pickaxe makes the stone useless. If we were worried about having specific kits be good against others then might as well remove pyro's projectile protection and blast protection. Afterall projectile protection makes other bow kits useless. Might as well remove venom because we don't want to make dwarf's protection useless. While we're at it remove berserker's axe since it instantly deletes wood.

GianniKoch

I disagree that giving 1 kit a pickaxe makes the stone useless. If we were worried about having specific kits be good against others then might as well remove pyro's projectile protection and blast protection. Afterall projectile protection makes other bow kits useless. Might as well remove venom because we don't want to make dwarf's protection useless. While we're at it remove berserker's axe since it instantly deletes wood.
There is a reason why trooper first had a stone , than wood and now no pickaxe.. Trooper is an overused kit if know what I mean, venom or pyro is not. Projectile protection is what pyro pakes pyro, a pickaxe does not make trooper trooper... But I do understand where you come from, if you say remove venom bc of its strength against dwarf, you should remove Barricader because it has some “unbreakable” (They take long) stone blocks. I hope you understand what I saying.

Boxes

There is a reason why trooper first had a stone , than wood and now no pickaxe.. Trooper is an overused kit if know what I mean, venom or pyro is not. Projectile protection is what pyro pakes pyro, a pickaxe does not make trooper trooper... But I do understand where you come from, if you say remove venom bc of its strength against dwarf, you should remove Barricader because it has some “unbreakable” (They take long) stone blocks. I hope you understand what I saying.
Trooper's "overused" because it's a free kit and the server just launched so not everyone has the more expensive kits to play with. Not only that, but as it stands with no pickaxes in the game the stone blocks actually are practically unbreakable. The only way you could actually break it would be if your team is stomping anyways and are able to push the enemy team back far enough to let you stand still and spend ages breaking the block. As the server continues to run, you'll see a larger variety of kits. So in order for barricader to become "useless" with this change would require 1) people to not have access to that many kits (and even then there's plenty of other free kits), 2) a map maker on the other team deciding to pick barricader, and 3) the trooper survives the initial engagements to reach the barricader's stone.

Overall, I don't see the harm in giving a wooden pickaxe.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo