Random Kit Option

Grijzejager3

Hello all!

As many others, I've been playing on Athios as well. But I just felt like there's something missing when it comes to selecting a kit. Because of the wide variation of kits there's not much to complain about, other than not knowing what you want to play in your game. Therefore I'd like to propose the following:
The suggestion is plain and simple, a ''Random Kit'' option' right next to the ''Save Kit'' option. ''Random Kit'' will randomly select a kit for you from your current accessible kits. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'd like to hear the opinion of the community about this idea.

Hope to see you all in game,
Grijzejager3/Yskria

EDIT:
-Additional Idea: Favourite Kits. The ''Random Kit'' option will only cycle through kits that you have marked as ''favourite''

Last edited:

Cobra_Command

Staff Member
Administrator
It may be better being a random favourite kit, you favourite kits and it picks randomly from them.
I don't want to play dwarf

Grijzejager3

It may be better being a random favourite kit, you favourite kits and it picks randomly from them.
I don't want to play dwarf
This could be a neat little add-on later on. For now I'd just like to hear the public opinion about the suggestion and whether it should actually be implemented or not.

Pandu

having a few select kits and making it go random would be a nice idea. I rather not play tele or medic.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo

Today's birthdays