Organize the Stats

Fireblazer

I am for some odd reasons obsessed with my stats, however now that I have played a bunch of kits some of the stats I would like to see are now unreadable since it fills the my chat completely. Idk what other peoples thoughts are, but it would be nice to only see kills, deaths, total time played, total wins (although not super necessary since /achievements shows kills and wins). If you are using lib's code I think adding in an if statement or two in the the for loop in the runCommand function in the CommandStats.java file should do it. This isn't a super necessary thing so if ya don't have the time that's fair.

Cutbone

I am for some odd reasons obsessed with my stats, however now that I have played a bunch of kits some of the stats I would like to see are now unreadable since it fills the my chat completely. Idk what other peoples thoughts are, but it would be nice to only see kills, deaths, total time played, total wins (although not super necessary since /achievements shows kills and wins). If you are using lib's code I think adding in an if statement or two in the the for loop in the runCommand function in the CommandStats.java file should do it. This isn't a super necessary thing so if ya don't have the time that's fair.
please please please please please!!

Cobra_Command

Staff Member
Administrator
/achievements doesn't show kills and wins when you have completed them

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
Organizing the stats to not look like that is planned in the future!
It's just a lower priority as compared to keeping kits balanced and other server improvements.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo