Kit Marine Boots

Pandu

Put curse of binding on marine boots.

Without boots marine literally goes mach 5 in the water.

Last edited:

Mythless

Um... I'm a bit confused as to why Marine needs something like this if it ultimately just gives it less armor and mobility in the water when you take them off

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
Taking the boots off just makes it more fun, nothing is outrunning marine in water with them on or off.

Pandu

Um... I'm a bit confused as to why Marine needs something like this if it ultimately just gives it less armor and mobility in the water when you take them off
wym less mobility in the water? you mean more? depth strider messes with trident riptide taking it off makes you faster

Mythless

wym less mobility in the water? you mean more? depth strider messes with trident riptide taking it off makes you faster
Ah, I never knew that was a thing. That’s a pretty weird, yet ironic interaction though. Like Woaxa said though, it’s not like any other kit can contest with Marine in the water anyway; it’s mobility in the water is still fast regardless, and still fulfills a suitable and balanced niche to justify something like this in my opinion.

Also: you seem to have edited your original post after my question, so you never really gave any context beforehand nor any reasoning to the suggestion, so (and I don’t mean to be rude) I’d rather not be responded to in a tone that conceives me as someone who did not read the entire post. (Even then, if you didn’t elaborate on the Depth Strider/Riptide interaction, I still would’ve been confused to how it happens).

Pandu

Ah, I never knew that was a thing. That’s a pretty weird, yet ironic interaction though. Like Woaxa said though, it’s not like any other kit can contest with Marine in the water anyway; it’s mobility in the water is still fast regardless, and still fulfills a suitable and balanced niche to justify something like this in my opinion.

Also: you seem to have edited your original post after my question, so you never really gave any context beforehand nor any reasoning to the suggestion, so (and I don’t mean to be rude) I’d rather not be responded to in a tone that conceives me as someone who did not read the entire post. (Even then, if you didn’t elaborate on the Depth Strider/Riptide interaction, I still would’ve been confused to how it happens).
ah i edited it because the beginning i had like 1 sentence now i have 2 :D

Setery

Honestly these boots need curse of binding. Sure there's not a ton of maps with a ton of water, but it literally makes no sense why we haven't done a common sense fix for this class.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo