Make Spies Show up in Alphabetical Order in Tab

Cutbone

In the picture below, @Elitemaster5 is the spy.

2020-06-22_19.54.13.png

The tab list sorts by alphabetical order which starts with numbers 0-9, then underscore, and then the letters A-Z. As you can see he is way out of order on tab, and it's extremely easy to tell that there is a spy in the game if you're paying attention. You don't really see spy all that often in games, and it is unnecessary for them to be easily identifiable.

Setery

Yeah spy is already one of the harder if not hardest kit to main. Once someone knows that you play spy a lot, they'll probably test you pretty often. On top of that their nametag being shown at the bottom just gives them away immediately.

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
This should definitely be fixed, but I also believe maining spy isnt a good idea, would get a lot more value pulling it out every once in a while than every game. Otherwise people will just check you every time like you said.

Plague

This is a good fix. On the topic of maining, I think it’s a good thing you can’t main spy as it prevents too many spies in a single game.

Setery

This is a good fix. On the topic of maining, I think it’s a good thing you can’t main spy as it prevents too many spies in a single game.
I personally want to see more spies, it spices up the gameplay a bit.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo