Four Team Map Player Requirement

Triggs

I was thinking about four team maps and the 40 player limit feels really large for the four team maps to be played, especially with our current player base numbers.

I think lowering the number from 40 to 32 would be really nice, it's only 2 less people per team so the games would still feel relatively big, but they could be played more frequently. The only times I've seen four team maps being played are when special events happen, which if that's intentional, great, but if we want the maps to be more accessible, 32 would be an achievable number imo. What are y'alls thoughts?

EDIT: I am also biased because I have a four team map in the works.

Last edited:

Cutbone

I was thinking about four team maps and the 40 player limit feels really large for the four team maps to be played, especially with our current player base numbers.

I think lowering the number from 40 to 32 would be really nice, it's only 2 less people per team so the games would still feel relatively big, but they could be played more frequently. The only times I've seen four team maps being played are when special events happen, which if that's intentional, great, but if we want the maps to be more accessible, 32 would be an achievable number imo. What are y'alls thoughts?
Agreed.

Lizardheart

absolutely not 😠😠

this post brought to you by the "hate for four team maps" gang

(your map lowkey one of the only tolerable ones tho)

Setery

Yeah I like four team maps occasionally, but occasionally never happens :(

I don't think it's a bad idea, as we typically don't pull a large player base like that unless it's the weekend or if a YouTuber/a video is released. It could always be upped again back to 40 when our play base grows some more, but 32 is a good amount of people still on every team.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo