Disaster Disasters Suggestion: Curse

stienman

Disaster name: Curse
Hint: Curse other people, try to avoid getting cursed!

Details: A random player starts off "cursed". They have a timer, once it runs out, instadeath(goes through juggernoggin). Punch other people to curse them as well. Starting timer is 30 seconds, punching another player adds 30 seconds to your timer, original curse holder starts with 1 minute. Once everyone is cursed, then the curse vanishes.

I don't like "try to kill other players" disasters because the point of it is to survive, not to sabotage, but I do want people interacting with players more. I thought up an option that once everyone is cursed, then it restarts with a new player, but it would become impossible with most other disasters if it did that. There are three unique options to survive: Don't get cursed (run away), get your timer above the disaster timer (save yourself), or have everyone cursed (save everyone). Competing curse bearers to get to uncursed players, cursed players cooperating to get the last uncursed players, and uncursed players running away from cursed players will add a unique new aspect to disasters. This is just a suggestion, and will need to be play-tested. Everyone could quickly cooperate to get rid of it, or stubborn survivors can wait until the needy players die from it, while not having to worry about it at all. This will also make chat more useful other than the occasional joke or His Gaze.

stienman

Forgot to mention this, but players would have different color nametags when cursed.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo