Demo Suggestion

jojosue

Demo's main playstyle relies heavily on it's mines. The main feature of the mines is that it can easily be camouflaged on any stone (or grey) blocks since the mines take the form of a stone pressure plate. Because of this, however, the kit's effectiveness is entirely dependent on if the map has stone blocks or not.

A solution to this would be to give Demo the ability to change the type of pressure plate it can place for each mine. There are many different types of pressure plates that exist in vanilla Minecraft like iron, gold, and wooden pressure plates. This could offer Demo a wide variety of options to choose from that can be effective on most if not all maps. This would also cause players to be more cautious of mines in any terrain and not just areas with stone.

Also, my suggestion is to give Demo the ability to CHANGE its pressure plates, not INCREASE the amount of mines it gets. (It would still only be able to place 2 landmines at the same time and have cooldown etc.) I'll let the staff decide how they would want to implement this (either by scrolling through them in your inventory or being able to change them when already placed, etc).

Last edited:

Gilburrito

Could be helpful for mapmakers too, wouldn't have to worry about having too many blocks that make mines stick out.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo