Credits per Kill

abksploder

I've mentioned it in-game, but I think there should be credits gained per kill. It would make getting kills much more rewarding and allow people to get the more expensive kits earlier and maintain having those kits.

To offset people not wanting to play support, I'd suggest giving maybe half the credits per kill to a support whenever someone recently healed gets a kill, or give supports more credits at the end of the game, while also having support kits cost less.

Boxes

I don't think credits for kills is the direction you want for a friendly community. That's how you end up with people playing solely for kills or people who will start to care about stolen kills.

abksploder

I don't think credits for kills is the direction you want for a friendly community. That's how you end up with people playing solely for kills or people who will start to care about stolen kills.
Yeah thats fair. I mainly play medic so I can see how that would be annoying with people just being kill hungry.
I do want to say that my mind is a little changed though since I am getting used to the few credits after each match. I've realized the matches are very quick and the admins spicing up the credit gain is always fun.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo