Accepted Complex 8

Mythless

Map Name: Complex 8
Map Authors: Mythless, Elite5, and Dave_X
Description: An urban skirmish breaks out within the noise of a high-crime metropolis...

2021-01-25_14.18.57.png

"Welcome to a mere sector of Fenix Metropolis—home to many bustling lives, an industrial business complex, and a blazingly high crime rate passion to become seasoned warriors for the many opportunities to participate in their favorite past-time: Search & Destroy!"

This city setting holds true to its name: a slew of hard-built concrete buildings that contains many winding and complex pathing inside. The layout is unlike any other ever seen, so it's actually best to download the map and see it all for yourself!

Otherwise, if you just want a look at the map without downloading, a link to an image album explaining most of every part of the map in simple terms. (Fair warning: The descriptions can get pretty long)

"We hope you enjoy your stay! You'll never reFUSE coming back!"

MAP DOWNLOAD [v1.1]:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fm7yl88webbtyi9/Complex 8 v1.1.zip?dl=0

VERSION 1.1 [1/26/2021]

- Fixed some tiny gameplay pathing issues

- Fixed some tiny aesthetic errors

- Added a little more Anti-Landmine String

Last edited:

Myopia

I enjoy the concept of being able to view your enemy's base and vice-versa!! It kinda enforces the team aspect of SnD; tchat will definitely be used way more often to strategize between offensive and defensive team members. The anti-demo parts sound interesting, and I'm curious to see how it affects gameplay.

The city aesthetic is cool-- no more caves/mines!! 🎉 From what I've seen in the photo album, Complex 8 looks fun to play (I really want to play this map at least once)

Gilburrito

Thought it was confusing at first, but I got used to it pretty fast. I love the anti-demo strings, the one way paths, etc. Very interesting map!

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
Very accurate for its name. I think this map may get some getting used to, but I love how unique it is, both in theme and layout. The detail in here really makes it feel like a Mythless brand map. Nice work!
My main concerns are possible fps issues and it being too confusing. But that’s something we’ll need to see the player response on during the testing phase wave… Coming soon to a minecraft server near you!

Thank you for the map submission!

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo