Buff/Rework 11th Killstreak (Napalm)

Onett

Right now Napalm sucks. All it does is give you a chance at lighting your enemies on fire, and usually does very little damage. It is a very rare occurence in games and if someone does manage to get it, its likely their team is already about to win the game, but I still feel like the 11th killstreak should do more than it does right now.

Here are some ways I think Napalm can be buffed:
  1. Add explosive damage to the napalm. Damage near the center could be similar to a trigger full health blast. Explosive damage and knockback reduce as enemies are further away from the center.
  2. Make it so that the napalm will land and explode wherever you place the tnt even if there are blocks above it. As it falls, it deals explosive damage around itself (similar to RPG damage)
  3. If possible make it so that teammates cannot be lit on fire by napalm (Not sure if this is already implemented)

here are some possible alternatives to the napalm I thought of:
  1. Bodyguards: A throwback to the dopplerganger from RWF, you would get 4 zombie pigmen in full black leather armor and iron swords. They will target the nearest visible enemy until an enemy hits the person who summoned them. The enemy that most recently hit the person will then be targetted. They cannot chase invisible enemies.
  2. Totem of Undying: Would work just like it does in vanilla. If someone lands a fatal blow on you, it will keep you alive with 1 heart. However, as a quality of life change, the totem would not have to be in your main or offhand slot to activate. The Regeneration 2 effect would be nerfed from 45 seconds to 10 seconds and the fire resistance would be excluded, everything else would be left as is.
  3. Attack Foxes (idk if this is codable): You get 3 foxes with Iron swords in their mouths. Foxes attack nearby enemies, and also have the ability to pounce at nearby enemies who are far away or behind a wall. They have the same health as wolves.

If you guys have any suggestions on how to buff napalm or have a whole new idea for the 11th killstreak please share in comments

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
Of all the times I've dropped nukes, they have NEVER done anything for me lol. Super underwhelming for being the highest killstreak. Im more of a fan of a big buff instead of reworking it but that may just be my cod days speaking, dropping nukes on highrise 😍

Pandu

Of all the times I've dropped nukes, they have NEVER done anything for me lol. Super underwhelming for being the highest killstreak. Im more of a fan of a big buff instead of reworking it but that may just be my cod days speaking, dropping nukes on highrise 😍
sigh you're the only one who has even gotten 11 so far

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo