Badthios: A place for all your dumb screenshots

Lizardheart

Howdy folks. I'm here to invite you to Badthios dot Tumblr dot com. https://badthios.tumblr.com/

What is this?

It's a place to collect screenshots of all the stupid and funny stuff people say on Badthios! Click the link for some examples! Or, if you remember reddumbfare, it's just like that!

Frequently Asked Questions:

But Lizardheart, I don't know how to use the internet! How do I submit?

Easily, my friend. Go to the blog here, then click the link that says "Submit a screenshot"! It's in the middle of the page, below the blog title and description. Then, select to submit a photo, add a caption if you want, and select the tags. It's easy!

But I don't have a Tumblr!
I suppose you can message me your screenshot here on the forums! I'll try to credit you, if I remember. If you have me added on Discord, you can send it to me there, I guess. If you don't have me on Discord, you can't add me, so don't even try. 😠

EDIT: You do NOT need a Tumblr to submit on Tumblr!

Please don't post your screenshots in this thread! You may link posts from Badthios here, though!

Whomst've is behind all this? Are the staff secretly mocking us??
This page is entirely community run :^)
Our Admins are:
Lizardheart
Neotrinston/Anak
Shadowstarcat
Peppyk

All entirely trustworthy people, yes?

Badthios dot Tumblr dot com?
Badthios dot Tumblr dot com!

https://badthios.tumblr.com/

Last edited:

shadowstarcat

Artist
We’ve had a couple posts get some nice traction👀 but we’ve also had some...questionable submissions...

Awaiting more quality submissions! Send us your funny screenshots for some internet clout👏

Anak

The way I'm literally looking at the activity right now and it says I'm #1

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo