Another Medic Suggestion

Setery

I think medic should get a different sized healing pool based on the size of the game (this is not an adaptive game size, this is the size of the game based on the start, it will not change based on how many are alive during the game).

Small games: 0-15 players
Medium games: 16-33 players
Large games: 34-60 players

Small: 6 total heals
Medium: 9 total heals
Large: 12 total heals

Across the board nerf: 10 seconds to regen to full mana -> 15 seconds to regen to full mana (game size doesn't matter)

Things like AOE heals stay the same and so does healing delay. I wanted to mostly focus on adjusting the kit to game size with the healing pool and then look at nerfing how fast it can regen mana up to full.
1604358847600.png

Onett

I think I’d prefer this idea over ur other idea, medic doesn’t need any large changes imo

Honestly the slower heal pool regen alone should be a good enough nerf for the kit, adding on 5 seconds to the time needed to fully regen the heal pool is a pretty substantial change (might even be too severe of a nerf tbh).

Last edited:

Setery

I think I’d prefer this idea over ur other idea, medic doesn’t need any large changes imo

Honestly the slower heal pool regen alone should be a good enough nerf for the kit, adding on 5 seconds to the time needed to fully regen the heal pool is a pretty substantial change (might even be too severe of a nerf tbh).
I agree that the slower regen is a big nerf on its own, but I still think the class should scale based on game size

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo