Accepted Absolute Balance - A Cloned Balance Remake

Mythless

Map Name: Absolute Balance
Map Authors: Mythless & Elite5 (Original by RetroSpectrum & Ataraxiom; Inspired by WetUnderwear)
Map Description: "The world as we know it bends its laws around everlasting balance... four civilizations refute its will, as they attempt to destroy the inevitable loop of peace once and for all."

Map Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2di3m6fmy3lt341/Absolute Balance - v1.0.zip?dl=0

Here it is folks: The legendary Cloned Balance remake. Unlike its 2-team counterpart--New Balance--players are not forced to converge only in the very middle. There are 2 mid-side entrances that lead into adjacent enemy team sides. These entrances were made to compliment the chaotic nature of 4-team games, as we feel it will help bring more flow and pace overall. We hope you all enjoy >:3

Hippydew

I really like it. I know it has already been said on the "New Balance" thread but the stairs to access each bomb would seem to make it way easier to play offense. I also don't think the size is unbearable seems to be just right, that's my opinion though. I think each team's terrain look really balanced game play wise as well. There's no distinct advantage to being any team which is always good and how it should be. I'd like to see Cloned Balance again so I support it. I think you guys pulled off the right touches it needed. Well done lads.

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
A bold move.

We'll be waiting to see the state of New Balance before putting this map into testing or rejecting it, as it is basically an extension of the same map.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo