Ability to temporarily test kits

Flaim

Hey everyone,

I played SnD in 2014, and haven't played until today when it launched on Athios. It's been super fun revisiting all the nostalgic maps and kits! But there are a lot of kits that I don't understand, and I wish I did.

I think it would be very cool to try out a kit for a short amount of time so that you can understand it's abilities before purchasing.

Reading the description does the trick for some people, but I think getting an opportunity to play the kit would really help people avoid buyers' remorse. It would also help educate people about different types of enemies

The system I was thinking would be a weekly kit trial redemption. Every week you'd get one kit trial redemption, you can use it at any time to redeem 2 hours of a certain kit. Once those two hours have passed, whether you used the kit or not, you have to wait until next week to try a new one. (Maybe there's a timer that resets everyone on Sunday at 00:00 or something) You wouldn't be able to stack these.

1591436665997.png

I would love to try out some kits that are more pricy or unique without having to commit

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

Last edited:

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo